Should you have questions, please visit our FAQ page.
Once Summit Broadband begins construction in your community, you will begin to see our construction teams in the area. As part of the construction process, our crew may need to have access to the utility easements which may be located on part of residential properties. We will make every effort to minimize any disruptions; our goal is to restore all areas we disturb to its previous condition. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to provide you with ultra-fast, reliable, and affordable internet. For additional questions, please refer to our FAQ page.
What's in it for you?
You will have a choice to experience a more enjoyable and stress-free Internet experience with speeds of up to 2 Gig fiber Internet.
No more waiting, lagging, or buffering- just lightning-fast, reliable Internet service in all your devices and everyone at home.
Benefits of Gigabit Fiber
• Dedicated connection with significantly increased speed and capacity
• Increases home value by an average of 3.1% *
• Your whole family online, all at once with smooth, buffer-free streaming
• Equal upload/download speeds - Fiber symmetrical speeds facilitates superior connectivity and stability for all your Internet needs such as working or schooling, videoconferencing, large uploads, gaming and more
• Resistant to water damage, lightning, and power outages